Espace Aménagement works
in ALL TYPES of environments.
- Meeting your needs
- Assisting you by fostering dialogue and a close working relationship
- Being a driving force by making proposals
- Setting up sound planning processes
- Measuring your satisfaction
Our areas of expertise
Removable partitions: solid, glazed, frameless, hollow joint, full-access doors, etc.
Plasterwork: acoustic insulation, fire resistant, high-rise, thermal insulation, etc.
False ceilings: metal, mineral fibre, plaster, decorative suspended ceilings, etc.
Floor coverings: carpet fibre, PVC, rubber, resilient flooring, etc.
Paint: electromagnetic shield paint, decorative paint, anti-static paint, anti-bacterial paint, etc.
Electrical wiring: high and low voltage, etc.
Joinery: cupboards, storage, kitchens, customised worktops, etc.
Raised floors: metal, wood, etc.
Acoustic products: ceilings, walls, floors, etc.
Emergency assistance: plumbing, electricity (high and low voltage), locksmith service, minor emergency work, assistance and repairs.
Operational consulting engineering unit: architectural blueprint reading, detailed drawings of the structures to be installed, material flows, complete documentation package of the engineered structure.
Permanent on-site service and maintenance: locksmith service, access control, sign system, multi-services, work (all areas of expertise).
Where we work
FOCUS ON PLANNING
The basis of COMPLIANCE
with contractual commitments
- Our on-site teams are followed closely by our work supervisors.
- Our business is monitored through planning tools.
- A business report is drawn up on a daily basis to measure any discrepancies and to organise any assistance from additional workers where necessary, to deal with any technical constraints encountered.